Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

Fucking Great!

Hilarious! Man, that sure is a racist pig... even more than Hitler, lol.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Best damn thing i've seen in a long time

Dude, that was soooo sweet. Great artwork, animation, everything. Very original and creative. Hilarious and completely random. I love it!

Handicopped Handicopped

hell-yeah!!!

I'd definitely like to see a series out of this

redsplash drum set redsplash drum set

good job

nicely done. great concept. I'd love to see more like you said.... a keyborard, guitar, bass maybe? Anyway, I like it.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

not that great

it was ok i guess. The music was good. there were a few funny moments. i gave it a 2.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

1393 ft

I love it. It's very funny and addicting. my highscore was 1393 ft. great game... simple, but great. keep up the good work.
p.s. you must really hate cats, huh?

guitar solo number 1 guitar solo number 1

okay....

did u accidently upload the wrong file or something? this is enlightened by the cold by shadows fall. in fact, it's the same exact file as your other one that is named "enlightened by the cold solo." it's ok i guess. nothing like the real thing, but i like your taste. shadows fall rocks

SCOTTMARK responds:

yeah it is enlightened by the cold, but when i recorded that solo it was fucked up so it sounded like shit. and yeah your right, shadows fall does rock. ill try to do the real thing soon.

Dance of the Skeletons Dance of the Skeletons

ya...

NOt bad. I agree with everyone else. The 1st half is good. then the 2nd half just kinda sucks. I think you should either find another way of playing the second part with more clarity and less... - i can't really think of a word for it right now - clumsy?...

funky piece (parts1-3) funky piece (parts1-3)

good

i like it

areyoureadyEddie responds: