redsplash drum set redsplash drum set

good job

nicely done. great concept. I'd love to see more like you said.... a keyborard, guitar, bass maybe? Anyway, I like it.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

not that great

it was ok i guess. The music was good. there were a few funny moments. i gave it a 2.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

1393 ft

I love it. It's very funny and addicting. my highscore was 1393 ft. great game... simple, but great. keep up the good work.
p.s. you must really hate cats, huh?

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

That was pretty cool. Nice work.

Ya, that was great. I was working on something just like this with South Park style characters and an interactive story, but this is much better than mine is looking right now, and I'm sure it's never going to be as good as this one. Great job!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Very nice work!

It was really good. It had many options. I loved shoving twenty American flags into his face, and the sounds he makes.

Police Sniper 1 Police Sniper 1

l like it.

I thought it was fun and very good game. Nice work. You've must of put some time into this. Keep up the good work!

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

pretty cool.

I liked it, but I didn't play it for that long, and on at least one of the cars, there are many options that you cannot change. I think there should be a bigger variety of details. Can't wait until it's completed.

UN Weapons Inspector UN Weapons Inspector

pretty cool.

not bad, kind of hard (which is good), gets boring and repetitive though.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Cool, can't wait for next one.

Two problems I found is that you can control the bullet after it left the gun, and you can die without touching the enemies by shooting the gun and killing them right before you get to them, but it was an awesome game!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Great game!

This is a really good game for only 1 MB. Awesome artwork, great concept, and I can only imagine the effort put into this.