Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

Fucking Great!

Hilarious! Man, that sure is a racist pig... even more than Hitler, lol.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Best damn thing i've seen in a long time

Dude, that was soooo sweet. Great artwork, animation, everything. Very original and creative. Hilarious and completely random. I love it!

Handicopped Handicopped

hell-yeah!!!

I'd definitely like to see a series out of this

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

hilarious

to everyone bashing this movie because of political views, go screw yourself. It doesn't really matter who the president is, Americans will still make fun of him. You have to have a sense of humor. Also, Bush is a very easy target. To the author: This was great. It was just sooo funny. I wondering though, where did you ever find a clip of bush saying "passionate butt sex"?

American Idle American Idle

That was great!

It was really good. Great idea. I think it could have been a bit better, maybe some funnier jokes... or whatever - it was funny, just not as funny as I was expecting. Anyway, great job. I gave it a 5.

Papalote++ Papalote++

great job

that was very good. you are obviously very talented. i have one question though. What's with "nwo?" What does it mean?

Paralyzed Larva Man! Paralyzed Larva Man!

weird as hell

I have so many why questions, but my biggest one i guess is "why does he have a hitler stash?"

Forest Ranger Forest Ranger

okay..........

How the hell did this get on the front page?!?!?!? It sucks balls!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

........

wtf!? that was hilarious, completely off the wall. nice work.

kegel: it's a kegel xmas kegel: it's a kegel xmas

That was great!

That was very good. You are very talented. The 3D rotating effect with the piano was great, and the guitar and bass playing was very well animated (very accurate). I don't think I've ever seen anyone animate it that well. I'm sure people have, but I can't think of a time when I saw it that good. Keep it wet.